Antique Wardrobe Trunks
Antique Wardrobe Trunks have 4 pictures it's including Superb Antique Wardrobe Trunks Awesome Design #1 Antique Meyering Metal Wardrobe Trunk ., Antique Wardrobe Trunks #2 ICollector.com, 1920s Metal Steamer Trunk Wardrobe // Essentially A Mobile Closet. Replete With Drawers And, SOLD Rare Antique Louis Vuitton Monogram Wardrobe Trunk With Typewriter And Desk SOLD. Below are the photos:
Antique Wardrobe Trunks was posted at March 14, 2018 at 2:24 pm. It is published under the Wardrobe category. Antique Wardrobe Trunks is tagged with Antique Wardrobe Trunks, Antique, Wardrobe, Trunks..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
Wardrobeward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Trunkstrunk (trungk),USA pronunciation n.
- the main stem of a tree, as distinct from the branches and roots.
- a large, sturdy box or chest for holding or transporting clothes, personal effects, or other articles.
- a large compartment, usually in the rear of an automobile, in which luggage, a spare tire, and other articles may be kept.
- the body of a person or an animal excluding the head and limbs;
- [Ichthyol.]the part of a fish between the head and the anus.
- the shaft of a column.
- the dado or die of a pedestal.
- the main channel, artery, or line in a river, railroad, highway, canal, or other tributary system.
- a telephone line or channel between two central offices or switching devices that is used in providing telephone connections between subscribers generally.
- a telegraph line or channel between two main or central offices.
- the main body of an artery, nerve, or the like, as distinct from its branches.
- brief shorts, loose-fitting or tight, worn by men chiefly for boxing, swimming, and track.
- [Obs.]See trunk hose.
- the long, flexible, cylindrical nasal appendage of the elephant.
- a large enclosed passage through the decks or bulkheads of a vessel, for cooling, ventilation, or the like.
- any of various watertight casings in a vessel, as the vertical one above the slot for a centerboard in the bottom of a boat.
- a conduit;
- of, pertaining to, or noting a main channel or line, as of a railroad or river.
Before talking about Antique Wardrobe Trunks, we'd want to discuss some tips about wood floor hues. Dim and black shades are a popular option for artists' companies, modern interiors and fashionable. Contaminated if you desire a vintage search conventional brown color or pure timber which will be ideal. Color range and striking (different shades of red: cherry and ash Jatoba or stained inside the same shade) that's perfect for commercial rooms, practices along with other substantial areas where the floor becomes a central section of the decor.
There's no better strategy to decide the color of the ground instead of taking a look at the sample area in sun light whilst the Antique Wardrobe Trunks pictures and digital place manager may give a general idea of exactly what the remaining consequence might be.
Brown hot silver and crimson timber tones will make your place cozy. Bright and ground that is dreary will make your area spacious. In the event the ability to conceal scrapes and a little reduction are a must choose organic colored timber flooring in matt finish. Keep in mind that the hues should enhance contrast and one another. A floor can't have identical shades as surfaces and furniture.