Carlisle Wide Plank Floors #9 Donna's Blog: A Designer's Perspective
CarlisleCar•lisle (kär līl′, kär′līl),USA pronunciation n.
John Grif•fin (grif′in),USA pronunciation 1835–1910, U.S. politician: Speaker of the House 1883–89.
- a city in Cumbria, in NW England. 99,700.
- a city in S Pennsylvania. 18,314.
- [Angling.]a fishhook having a narrow bend.
Widewide (wīd),USA pronunciation adj., wid•er, wid•est, adv., n.
- having considerable or great extent from side to side;
broad: a wide boulevard.
- having a certain or specified extent from side to side: three feet wide.
- of great horizontal extent;
spacious: the wide plains of the West.
- of great range or scope;
embracing a great number or variety of subjects, cases, etc.: wide experience.
- open to the full or a great extent;
distended: to stare with wide eyes.
- apart or remote from a specified point or object: a guess wide of the truth.
- too far or too much to one side: a shot wide of the mark.
- [Baseball.]outside (def. 16): The pitch was wide of the plate.
- full, ample, or roomy, as clothing: He wore wide, flowing robes.
- lax (def. 7).
- to the full extent of opening: Open your mouth wide.
- to the utmost, or fully: to be wide awake.
- away from or to one side of a point, mark, purpose, or the like;
astray: The shot went wide.
- over an extensive space or region, or far abroad: scattered far and wide.
- to a great, or relatively great, extent from side to side: The river runs wide here.
- [Cricket.]a bowled ball that goes wide of the wicket, and counts as a run for the side batting.
- [Archaic.]a wide space or expanse.
Plankplank (plangk),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, flat piece of timber, thicker than a board.
- lumber in such pieces;
- something to stand on or to cling to for support.
- any one of the stated principles or objectives comprising the political platform of a party campaigning for election: They fought for a plank supporting a nuclear freeze.
- walk the plank:
- to be forced, as by pirates, to walk to one's death by stepping off a plank extending from the ship's side over the water.
- to relinquish something, as a position, office, etc., under compulsion: We suspect that the new vice-president walked the plank because of a personality clash.
- to lay, cover, or furnish with planks.
- to bake or broil and serve (steak, fish, chicken, etc.) on a wooden board.
- plunk (def. 2).
Floorsfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Hello there, this post is about Carlisle Wide Plank Floors #9 Donna's Blog: A Designer's Perspective. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 881 x 593. This blog post's file size is only 70 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Carlisle Wide Plank Floors.
Along with scheme of Carlisle Wide Plank Floors #9 Donna's Blog: A Designer's Perspective style type is centered from the scheme of hues that were neutral like brown, grey, dark, and white. Employ these hues for interior things for example surfaces, roof, ground, and reserving a place for a dash of vivid hues in furniture and extras of the space.
Utilize your creativity for a more innovative approach styles and textures to provide a striking beauty within the area. Carlisle Wide Plank Floors #9 Donna's Blog: A Designer's Perspective has exposed prospects for the product used-to conduct interiordesign stand-out is. The feeling that's sensed in modern interior-design is small lines and setting " stuff that is less ".
Ground with materials including ceramics, wood, porcelain tile properly joined inside the modern group. Supply to accident area creatively and finishing very such as a carpeting for yet another feeling of luxury. This trick is for separating involving the living area and the living room which will appear alongside eachother, many ideal.