Bear Creek Log Cabins
Bear Creek Log Cabins have 9 images , they are Buffalo River Arkansas Log Cabin For Sportsmen And ATV Families, Bear Creek Log Cabins, Bear Creek Log Cabins #3 Conestoga Log Cabins, Secluded Log Cabin Overlooking Creek - Bear Creek - Boone, Blowing Rock, Blue Ridge ., Superior Bear Creek Log Cabins #5 New Life For Old Timbers At Bear Creek Log Cabins, These 20 Awesome Arkansas Cabins Give You An Unforgettable Stay, Bear View Cabin Series, Bear Creek Log Cabins Offering Winter Special, Nice Bear Creek Log Cabins #9 Bear Creek Log Cabin, A Vacation Rental Cabin Near Boone, Blowing Rock, North Carolina. Following are the attachments:
Bear Creek Log Cabins was published on February 21, 2018 at 9:54 pm. This blog post is uploaded on the Cabin category. Bear Creek Log Cabins is labelled with Bear Creek Log Cabins, Bear, Creek, Log, Cabins..
Bearbear1 (bâr),USA pronunciation v., bore or (Archaic) bare;
borne or born;
- to hold up;
support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
- to bring forth (young);
give birth to: to bear a child.
- to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
- to hold up under;
be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
- to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
- to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
- to conduct (oneself ): to bear oneself bravely.
- to suffer;
undergo: to bear the blame.
- to sustain without yielding or suffering injury;
tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
- to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
- to carry;
bring: to bear gifts.
- to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
- to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
- to render;
give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
- to lead;
take: They bore him home.
- to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
- to exhibit;
show: to bear a resemblance.
- to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
- to stand in (a relation or ratio);
have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
- to possess, as a quality or characteristic;
have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
- to have and use;
exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
- to tend in a course or direction;
go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
- to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
- to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.
- bear down:
- to press or weigh down.
- to strive harder;
intensify one's efforts: We can't hope to finish unless everyone bears down.
- [Naut.]to approach from windward, as a ship: The cutter was bearing down the channel at twelve knots.
- bear down on or upon:
- to press or weigh down on.
- to strive toward.
- to approach something rapidly.
- [Naut.]to approach (another vessel) from windward: The sloop bore down on us, narrowly missing our stern.
- bear off:
- [Naut.]to keep (a boat) from touching or rubbing against a dock, another boat, etc.
- [Naut.]to steer away.
- [Backgammon.]to remove the stones from the board after they are all home.
- bear on or upon, to affect, relate to, or have connection with;
be relevant to: This information may bear on the case.
- bear out, to substantiate;
confirm: The facts bear me out.
- bear up, to endure;
face hardship bravely: It is inspiring to see them bearing up so well.
- bear with, to be patient or forbearing with: Please bear with me until I finish the story.
- bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.
Creekcreek (krēk, krik),USA pronunciation n.
- [U.S., Canada, and Australia.]a stream smaller than a river.
- a stream or channel in a coastal marsh.
- [Chiefly Atlantic States and Brit.]a recess or inlet in the shore of the sea.
- an estuary.
- [Brit. Dial.]a narrow, winding passage or hidden recess.
- up the creek, [Slang.]in a predicament;
in a difficult or seemingly hopeless situation.
Loglog1 (lôg, log),USA pronunciation n., v., logged, log•ging.
- a portion or length of the trunk or of a large limb of a felled tree.
- something inert, heavy, or not sentient.
- any of various devices for determining the speed of a ship, as a chip log or patent log.
- any of various records, made in rough or finished form, concerning a trip made by a ship or aircraft and dealing with particulars of navigation, weather, engine performance, discipline, and other pertinent details;
- [Motion Pictures.]an account describing or denoting each shot as it is taken, written down during production and referred to in editing the film.
- a register of the operation of a machine.
- Also called well log. a record kept during the drilling of a well, esp. of the geological formations penetrated.
- any of various chronological records made concerning the use of a computer system, the changes made to data, etc.
- [Radio and Television.]a written account of everything transmitted by a station or network.
- Also called log of wood. [Australian Slang.]a lazy, dull-witted person;
- to cut (trees) into logs: to log pine trees for fuel.
- to cut down the trees or timber on (land): We logged the entire area in a week.
- to enter in a log;
keep a record of: to log a day's events.
- to make (a certain speed), as a ship or airplane: We are logging 18 knots.
- to travel for (a certain distance or a certain amount of time), according to the record of a log: We logged 30 miles the first day. He has logged 10,000 hours flying time.
- to cut down trees and get out logs from the forest for timber: to log for a living.
- log in:
- Also, log on, sign on. [Computers.]to enter identifying data, as a name or password, into a multiuser system, so as to be able to do work with the system.
- to enter or include any item of information or data in a record, account, etc.
- log off or out, to terminate a work session using a multiuser system, or a connection to such a system.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
We would prefer to discuss some tips about workbench, before referring to Bear Creek Log Cabins. There are several considerations in choosing an office chair to your business, you have to know and contemplate. Choose a certain brand office seats, office chairs will often have a warranty of 24 months, both feet of the couch, hydraulic, as well as the hands of the chair through the predetermined (NEW).
In addition to that, sometimes we're perplexed. About the other hand we likewise experience pity, office seats which we've been there it truly is merely the shape and color have now been unsuitable, although Bear Creek Log Cabins that we need while is vital.
Select a couch in line with the budget / desires of the organization. Adjust the color of your furniture of the couch with shade and your style. Be sure to pick a couch that's an appropriate foam or comfortable once you sitdown.