Ceiling Fan Blade Size Guide Pranksenders (superb Hdb Ceiling Height #1)
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Fanfan1 (fan),USA pronunciation n., v., fanned, fan•ning.
- any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.
- an implement of feathers, leaves, paper, cloth, etc., often in the shape of a long triangle or of a semicircle, for waving lightly in the hand to create a cooling current of air about a person: We sat on the veranda, cooling ourselves with palm-leaf fans.
- anything resembling such an implement, as the tail of a bird.
- any of various devices consisting essentially of a series of radiating vanes or blades attached to and revolving with a central hublike portion to produce a current of air: ceiling fan; wall fan.
- a series of revolving blades supplying air for winnowing or cleaning grain.
- [Horol.]fly1 (def. 34).
- a semicircular decoration of bunting.
- [Physical Geog.]an alluvial fan.
- hit the fan, [Slang.]to become suddenly more awkward, embarrassing, or troublesome: When news of the incident was leaked to the press, everything hit the fan at once.
- to move or agitate (the air) with or as if with a fan.
- to cause air to blow upon, as from a fan;
cool or refresh with or as if with a fan: He fanned his face with a newspaper.
- to stir to activity with or as if with a fan: to fan a flame; to fan emotions.
- (of a breeze, current of air, etc.) to blow upon, as if driven by a fan: A cool breeze fanned the shore.
- to spread out like a fan: The dealer fanned the cards.
- to move (oneself ) quickly: You'll fan your tail out of here if you know what's good for you.
- to winnow, esp. by an artificial current of air.
- [Baseball.](of a pitcher) to strike out (a batter).
- [Chiefly South Midland and Southern U.S.]to punish by spanking;
spank: Your mother will fan you good if you break that dish.
- to strike, swing, or brush lightly at something.
- [Western U.S.](chiefly cowboy use). to slap the flanks of (a horse or other animal) repeatedly with a hat to get it to move or move faster.
- to spread out like a fan (often fol. by out): The forest fire fanned out in all directions.
- [Baseball.](of a batter) to strike out, usually by swinging at and missing the pitch charged as the third strike.
Bladeblade (blād),USA pronunciation n.
- the flat cutting part of a sword, knife, etc.
- a sword, rapier, or the like.
- a similar part, as of a mechanism, used for clearing, wiping, scraping, etc.: the blade of a windshield wiper; the blade of a bulldozer.
- the arm of a propeller or other similar rotary mechanism, as an electric fan or turbine.
- the leaf of a plant, esp. of a grass or cereal.
- the broad part of a leaf, as distinguished from the stalk or petiole. See illus. under leaf.
- the metal part of an ice skate that comes into contact with the ice.
- a thin, flat part of something, as of an oar or a bone: shoulder blade.
- a dashing, swaggering, or jaunty young man: a gay blade from the nearby city.
- a swordsman.
- the foremost and most readily flexible portion of the tongue, including the tip and implying the upper and lower surfaces and edges.
- the upper surface of the tongue directly behind the tip, lying beneath the alveolar ridge when the tongue is in a resting position.
- the elongated hind part of a fowl's single comb.
Sizesize1 (sīz),USA pronunciation n., v., sized, siz•ing.
- the spatial dimensions, proportions, magnitude, or bulk of anything: the size of a farm; the size of the fish you caught.
- considerable or great magnitude: to seek size rather than quality.
- one of a series of graduated measures for articles of manufacture or trade: children's sizes of shoes.
range: a fortune of great size.
- actual condition, circumstance, or state of affairs: That's about the size of it.
- a number of population or contents: What size is Springfield, Illinois? The size of that last shipment was only a dozen.
- [Obs.]a fixed standard of quality or quantity, as for food or drink.
- of a size, of the same or similar size: The two poodles are of a size.
- try on for size:
- to put on briefly in order to test the fit of, as a garment or shoes.
- to consider, evaluate, do, or use before taking further action: We'll try the plan on for size to see whether it's practical.
- to separate or sort according to size.
- to make of a certain size.
- to press (a sintered compact) to close tolerances.
- [Obs.]to regulate or control according to a fixed standard.
- size up, [Informal.]
- to form an estimate of (a situation, person, etc.);
judge: They sized him up with a look.
- to meet a certain standard: He doesn't size up to my expectations.
Hi peoples, this image is about Ceiling Fan Blade Size Guide Pranksenders (superb Hdb Ceiling Height #1). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 614 x 461. This photo's file size is only 21 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your computer, you might Click here. You might also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at here: Hdb Ceiling Height.
Are you still in the temper to cook while in the home were dirty? Must be challenging? Cooking can be an exercise that requires thoughts. If your meals is likewise severe in case you are experiencing uncomfortable because of this of the atmosphere of the kitchen, Ceiling Fan Blade Size Guide Pranksenders (superb Hdb Ceiling Height #1) could be projected. Maintaining the kitchen to keep it clean and clear is not an easy issue.
Particularly if your kitchen gear is already so much and overcrowding. Herbs and and of course the meals substances are spread. Should you choose not set an excellent Ceiling Fan Blade Size Guide Pranksenders (superb Hdb Ceiling Height #1) process, you may be lacking the cooking temper. It is possible to taste the food isn't as expected, even if pushed. You need a system in an home that is efficient. Cooking equipment, food components and seasonings not merely to be stashed efficiently and securely but additionally within easy reach. How exactly to? Let us search together.
Make Racks For Electronics. Make a holder that can maintain items that are comparable so that you are an easy task to classify them. When they need back accumulation of related objects in one single area will simplify and aid the research.