Define Loose Stool
Define Loose Stool have 8 pictures it's including Bristol Stool Chart, Define Loose Stool #2 Normal Stool, Exceptional Define Loose Stool #3 What Is Your Poo Quality Like Most Of The Time?, 11. Term Meaning Constipation Infrequent Or Incomplete Bowel Movements ., How Is Constipation Defined?, Define Loose Stool #7 SlideShare, Define Loose Stool #9 SlideShare, 3 NCI .. Following are the images:
This blog post of Define Loose Stool was uploaded on February 4, 2018 at 11:11 pm. This article is published on the Stool category. Define Loose Stool is labelled with Define Loose Stool, Define, Loose, Stool..
Definede•fine (di fīn′),USA pronunciation v. -fined, -fin•ing.
- to state or set forth the meaning of (a word, phrase, etc.): They disagreed on how to define "liberal.''
- to explain or identify the nature or essential qualities of;
describe: to define judicial functions.
- to fix or lay down definitely;
specify distinctly: to define one's responsibilities.
- to determine or fix the boundaries or extent of: to define property with stakes.
- to make clear the outline or form of: The roof was boldly defined against the sky.
- to set forth the meaning of a word, phrase, etc.;
construct a definition.
Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Gardening can be an exciting pastime to unwind. How exactly to pick Define Loose Stool became among the significant aspects of garden. Furthermore, there are colors and many sorts of container marketed building the selection process may be baffling and more exciting. Thus, before selecting a box that's appropriate for a number of plants in the home, make sure that you've seen the following recommendations.
Greater than just a place pan, to vegetable may also serve as decor. Choice of the container that is correct will improve the home's attractiveness. Alternatively, in the event the box you choose's dimension is too big, a great deal of nutrients that'll not be achieved from the roots, so there will in reality maintain vain.
The sources can be also made by it to rot as the base damp and of the container may clog. Furthermore, notice also the area you will employ to put the box. If that's unlikely to be confined, you can try to employ a hanging container in order to conserve place.