Ottoman Empire Flags
The article of Ottoman Empire Flags have 6 photos , they are Nice Ottoman Empire Flags #1 OCFlag Of The Ottoman Empire Under British Occupation, Ottoman Empire Flags #2 RFederalised Ottoman Empire By Firelord-zuko ., OTTOMAN, Flag OTTOMAN Empire Flag Design And Presentation, Open ., Ottoman Empire Flag-Map 1683 By CaptainVoda, Flag Of The Commander-in-Chief Of The Turkish Armed Forces. Below are the images:
This blog post about Ottoman Empire Flags was posted on August 27, 2017 at 2:44 pm. This article is uploaded on the Ottoman category. Ottoman Empire Flags is labelled with Ottoman Empire Flags, Ottoman, Empire, Flags..
OttomanOt•to•man (ot′ə mən),USA pronunciation adj., n., pl. -mans.
- of or pertaining to the Ottoman Empire.
- of or pertaining to the lands, peoples, and possessions of the Ottoman Empire.
Also, Othman (for defs. 3, 4). Ot′to•man•like′, adj.
- a Turk.
- a Turk of the family or tribe of Osman,
- (l.c.) a cushioned footstool.
- (l.c.) a low cushioned seat without back or arms.
- (l.c.) a kind of divan or sofa, with or without a back.
- (l.c.) a corded silk or rayon fabric with large cotton cord for filling.
Empireem•pire (em′pīər; for 8–10 also om pēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government: usually a territory of greater extent than a kingdom, as the former British Empire, French Empire, Russian Empire, Byzantine Empire, or Roman Empire.
- a government under an emperor or empress.
- (often cap.) the historical period during which a nation is under such a government: a history of the second French empire.
- supreme power in governing;
sovereignty: Austria's failure of empire in central Europe.
- supreme control;
absolute sway: passion's empire over the mind.
- a powerful and important enterprise or holding of large scope that is controlled by a single person, family, or group of associates: The family's shipping empire was founded 50 years ago.
- (cap.) a variety of apple somewhat resembling the McIntosh.
- (cap.) characteristic of or developed during the first French Empire, 1804–15.
- (usually cap.) (of women's attire and coiffures) of the style that prevailed during the first French Empire, in clothing being characterized esp. by décolletage and a high waistline, coming just below the bust, from which the skirt hangs straight and loose.
- (often cap.) noting or pertaining to the style of architecture, furnishings, and decoration prevailing in France and imitated to a greater or lesser extent in various other countries, c1800–30: characterized by the use of delicate but elaborate ornamentation imitated from Greek and Roman examples or containing classical allusions, as animal forms for the legs of furniture, bas-reliefs of classical figures, motifs of wreaths, torches, caryatids, lyres, and urns and by the occasional use of military and Egyptian motifs and, under the Napoleonic Empire itself, of symbols alluding to Napoleon I, as bees or the letter N.
Flagsflag1 (flag),USA pronunciation n., v., flagged, flag•ging.
- a piece of cloth, varying in size, shape, color, and design, usually attached at one edge to a staff or cord, and used as the symbol of a nation, state, or organization, as a means of signaling, etc.;
- [Ornith.]the tuft of long feathers on the legs of falcons and most hawks;
the lengthened feathers on the crus or tibia.
- [Hunting.]the tail of a deer or of a setter dog.
- the nameplate of a newspaper.
- masthead (def. 1).
- the name of a newspaper as printed on the editorial page.
- a tab or tag attached to a page, file card, etc., to mark it for attention.
- hook (def. 12a).
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a small gobo.
- Usually, flags. the ends of the bristles of a brush, esp. a paintbrush, when split.
- a symbol, value, or other means of identifying data of interest, or of informing later parts of a program what conditions earlier parts have encountered.
- strike the flag:
- to relinquish command, as of a ship.
- to submit or surrender: His financial situation is growing worse, but he's not ready to strike the flag.Also, strike one's flag.
- to place a flag or flags over or on;
decorate with flags.
- to signal or warn (a person, automobile, etc.) with or as if with a flag (sometimes fol. by down): to flag a taxi; to flag down a passing car.
- to communicate (information) by or as if by a flag.
- to decoy, as game, by waving a flag or the like to excite attention or curiosity.
- to mark (a page in a book, file card, etc.) for attention, as by attaching protruding tabs.
- (of a brush) to split the ends of the bristles.
Ottoman Empire Flags is one of many most popular elements and so are often used for your flooring and also the Granite can also be a volcanic rock created by warmth and pressure and therefore are available in numerous shades like black hues, light dull and red and other colors, Today due to the longevity and durability, jewel stone ceramic variety generally useful for kitchen floors, walls and flooring resources as well as creating a family area.
The brilliant hues are intended listed here is not-so striking vivid colour, as Ottoman Empire Flags with impressive colors' color mix will really produce the impact ugly. Select hues that are soft or gentle although vivid. As an example, light-blue, turf green, pink, among others. Even though the combination with additional shades which can be brighter or banned, but you should pick the appropriate blend.
But grey is a natural shade that tends yet easy to match with hues that are additional more distinction. So the color Ottoman Empire Flags that is chosen is suitable for those who wish to use basic hues like less, although white. To get the blend right coloring color, in selecting color mixtures you should contemplate these guidelines and factors. Pick a colour to paint the surfaces a vibrant color combinations of grey.
Needless to say you know a lot of these kind of stone and it has become a fresh development in the world of residence and of course you're confused in choosing a design, in setting-up a home, you must consider the appropriate colour for your walls of the home. Even though it isn't unusual to even have a basic color including white coloring to paint the surfaces of the house, shade grey house often picked whilst the base shade is dominant.